The C-A-T(R) Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T(R) Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T(R) Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T(R), to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch - "TQ"
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T(R) Tourniquets (not included)
MADE IN USA
This unit makes a great tourniquet holder and is well made