- Shipping, Returns and Cancellations Terms and Conditions
Shipping, Returns and Cancellations Terms and Conditions
Most shipments are done via USPS 1st Class or Priority Mail.
- Most orders ship in 24-48 hours or 1-2 business days.
- Most orders placed Friday will ship Saturday but some may not ship until Monday.
- All Saturday/Sunday orders will ship Monday.
- Shipping is included (not free) on firearms. They ship individually via the USPS.
- Most orders ship at our flat-rate and price will be displayed when you checkout.
Shipping to Mail Forwarding Services:
We do not ship products to mail forwarding companies. We keep a detailed list of mail forwarding services in the US; we will find out and your order will be cancelled.
For most orders, your Billing and Shipping addresses must be EXACTLY the same. Obviously this excludes our Deployed Military, Security Contractors, and all other Government employees serving throughout the world.
If you are at a short term location and need something fast, please contact us before you order and we can figure out how to best help you.
We understand that some customers prefer to surf the web with the relative safety of a VPN service however, if your IP address is out of the USA or shows up as suspicious, your order will most likely be cancelled. If you think this may effect us, please contact us before you order.
To initiate a return, please follow these simple steps:
- Must be completed within 30 days of delivery.
- Request a return by emailing us at email@example.com. All returns must be in new, unused condition and still in original packaging.
- Acceptable reasons for return include:
- Incorrect product or size ordered.
- Incorrect product or size was shipped.
- Product arrived broken or damaged.
- Remember to include a copy of your invoice with the return.
- Insure the package for your protection and send your return to:
PO BOX 247
SAND LAKE, MI 49343
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund and apply credit to your original method of payment. Please note: shipping, handling, and processing fees are non-refundable unless incorrect product or size was shipped or item arrived broken or damaged.
- All returned items may incur up to a 20% restocking fee, which will be based on the item and at the discretion of management.
We can ship to the 50 United States and APO/DPO. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain destinations. Flat-rate shipping of Wise Food & WaterBrick products are unavailable for both Hawaii and Alaska.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Cancelling An Order Prior to Shipment:
Cancelling an order will incur a 20% restocking fee. As soon as an order is placed, someone is working hard to prepare your order for shipment and we have already been charged money to process your credit card. We know that our customers have a good idea of what they are buying so this doesn't happen often.