MISSION DARKNESS DRY SHIELD FARADAY BACKPACK 40L
THIS IS THE PERFECT EMP/CME-PROOF BUGOUT BAG; PROTECT ALL YOUR ELECTRONICS 100% OF THE TIME IN THIS BAG.
The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps large electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy. The large 40-liter capacity can accommodate numerous devices, such as laptops, batteries, tablets, cell phones, radios, GPS units, and additional accessories and gear. Electronics enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
The military-grade tactical backpack is built with a durable and waterproof 500D PVC outer material and two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction. It includes adjustable waist and chest straps, breathable padded shoulder straps, and breathable padding for the upper and lower back, making it comfortable for long-term use in the field. The pack comes equipped with MOLLE webbing on three sides, five detachable MOLLE pouches (unshielded), and one holder for a knife or flashlight. The MOLLE system allows you to customize the pouch arrangement or add any snap-on MOLLE packs, gear, carabiners, and accessories. It is compatible with the Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield MOLLE Faraday Pouch (waterproof version) and the Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch (standard version), which utilizes the quick snap system to attach shielded pouches to MOLLE webbing, enabling users to keep devices separate and secure. Add numerous MOLLE Faraday Pouches to your order for additional shielded compartments and isolation.
- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals, also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Commonly used to shield multiple laptops, tablets, cell phones, radios, and accessories
- Extremely durable and waterproof 500D PVC outer shell
- Rain, snow, sand, dirt, and contaminant proof
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (*TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- MOLLE webbing system on three sides - attach any compatible pack, carabiner, or accessory
- Includes a holster and five unshielded detachable MOLLE pouches and in varying dimensions
- Compatible with the Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield MOLLE Faraday Pouch and the Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch (not included, purchase separately)
- Load-bearing adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps
- Each bag is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- 40-liter capacity in main compartment
- Outside unrolled dimensions: 28" x 11" diameter
- Inside usable dimensions: 20" x 11" diameter
- Bag weight: 5.6lbs
- SKU: MDFB-DS40L
- RF shielding near water, snow, dirt, sand, contaminants, etc.
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMP/CME protection
- The backpack includes MOLLE webbing on three sides plus five unshielded detachable MOLLE pouches in varying dimensions. Place the pouches where you want, or attach any MOLLE-based accessory to the webbing.
How to Close the Bag:
- Put device(s) inside. Make sure that the bag is not more than ¾ full.
- Remove extra air from the inside of the bag.
- Clasp the top sides together at the seal and tightly fold/roll it two to three times.
- Merge the side buckles together to secure the folds and close the bag.
- Please note, the faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.
The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday 40L Backpack blocks all signals including Wifi, Cell, Bluetooth, and Others, while keeping devices waterproof, dust proof and contaminant proof. This multi-functional military-grade tactical backpack designed for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. The roll-down and clip shut waterproof backpack includes MOLLE webbing on three sides to accommodate multiple attachments for gear, snap-on MOLLE packs, carabiners, and various accessories. Don't take our word for it, check out the demo using our app ("Faraday Test" on iOS, "MD Faraday Bag Tester" on Android) and even try it yourself. This bag shields laptops, tablets, phones, radios, and other devices. Product Code: MDFB-DS40L. About Mission Darkness Mission Darkness faraday bags are the next generation of mobile device shielding. Made exclusively for military and law enforcement forensics investigators, MD bags shield with average attenuation of 60-80dB. Military-grade shielding blocks the highest strength signals including WiFi at point-blank range (2.4GHz & 5GHz), bluetooth, cell signals (even 4G LTE), GPS, radio signals, satellite and ANY other wireless signals. High-grade materials, quad-layer construction and rolling closure differentiate MD bags from consumer products designed to block merely credit cards or passports. Our 100% signal cutoff guarantee means we will block any signal or we'll take the bag back. Put us to the test! http://mosequipment.com
Mission Darkne...The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday 40L Backpack blocks al...