Mesa Tactical Urbino Shotgun Stock Kit
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, and Remington shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is very popular in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The Urbino Tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder and will not slip.
The Urbino Tactical stock, is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2″ inch LoP, soft uretahne rubber grip, Limbsaver® butt pad, adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics.
- The Standard Buttpad contains a positive locking system that will hold the adjustments in place without slipping
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
- Lifetime Warranty
- All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
MADE IN USA