NAR ANKLE TRAUMA HOLSTER
The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Holster offers users the option of keeping essential trauma medical equipment readily accessible without adding bulk on the belt. Law enforcement officers or other individuals can now carry a C-A-T®Tourniquet, as well as an additional ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic all in an ultralight ankle holster (NOTE: Medical equipment is not included).
This ankle holster was designed with a lightweight water resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to accommodate and safely secure a C-A-T®Tourniquet, an ETD™ and an additional gauze or hemostatic dressing . Features include a soft, breathable fabric interior that helps with moisture wicking for extended user comfort. One size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included)
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T® Tourniquet, ETD™ and gauze/hemostatic dressing
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- L 17.75 in. x H 4 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Weight: 2 oz