GG&G Remington 870 +2 Mag Tube Extension
This 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun. The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 shotguns only.
- The 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Remington two shot 870 Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the 870 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Material: Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- Finish: The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Material: The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Two Shot Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
MADE IN USA
*We recommend the use of a barrel/magazine tube clamp with any shotgun mag tube extension kit.