KA-BAR TDI Shark Bite (Non-Metallic)
The TDI Shark Bite is a very affordable, maintenance-free, non-metallic, defensive tool designed by LEO John Benner.
The KA-BAR TDI (Tactical Defense Institute) Shark Bite is made of Ultramid®, a synthetic material, and features a 2.625" blade. The overall length is 5.125". The Shark Bite comes with an Ultramid® sheath and 24" #3 black epoxy coated steel ball chain.
- WEIGHT: .15 lbs.
- BLADE LENGTH: 2.625 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH: 5.125 inches
- BLADE SHAPE: Drop Point
- TANG STAMP: KA-BAR/TDI
- KNIFE MATERIAL: Utramid B3EG6 Synthetic (Non-metallic)
- HANDLE MATERIAL: Ultramid B3EG6 Synthetic (Non-metallic)
- BLADE THICKNESS: .363 inches
MADE IN USA