FLIR BREACH PTQ136
***1-3 Week Lead Time on this Product***
**FREE SHIPPING IN CONUS**
Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new FLIR Boson core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 7.4 ounces (210 grams), the FLIR Breach can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
- Affordable (compare to other options costing nearly double)
- Ruggedized for durability and long life.
- Detector Type: 320 × 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Field of View [H x V]: 24° × 19°
- Internal Memory: Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- Package Includes: Thermal Monocular, CR123A Battery, Lens Cloth, Hard Case
- Size: 139 × 70 × 49 mm (5.5 × 2.7 × 1.9 in)
- Start up: < 1.5 seconds
- Warranty: 2 years standard, 3 years with product registration
- Weight: 210 g (0.46 lbs)
- Lens System: 9.1 mm; F/1.04
- Optical Magnification: 1×
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Video Output: Digital Video
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Digital Zoom: 1× - 4× continuous
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -5 to +5 dpt
- Battery Life: (Operating) Up to 90 minutes at 20°C
- Battery type: One CR123A 3V Lithium battery
- Display: Quad-VGA (1280 × 960) FLCOS
- Control Panel Buttons: Configures Operational Settings: Unit On/ Off, Display Brightness Control, Image Palette Control, Digital Zoom Control, On-Screen Menu Navigation, NUC.
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.
Breach is FLIR’s lightest, most compact thermal imager. Weighing only 7.5 ounces, FLIR Breach is the perfect combination of size, weight, and thermal resolution to help law enforcement professionals conduct surveillance, gather evidence, or find suspects hiding in complete darkness. It’s also perfect for daylight scenes where suspects might try to blend into the background or hide in the shadows. Officers can also record events with a single click. Fit Breach in a pocket, use it as a handheld, or attach it to a head or helmet mount using a mini-rail system. The menu structure is easy to use with a choice of seven different video palettes. The thermal image looks crisp and sharp on Breach’s high definition FLCOS display. Learn more at http://FLIR.com/OTS
Introducing th...Breach is FLIR’s lightest, most compact thermal imager. Weighi...