GG&G 12ga. Enhanced Shotgun Follower
Upgrade your shotgun's stamped or plastic follower with a more robust, corrosion-resistant, and high-visibility version from GG&G.
- Installs just like the factory follower. Newer shotguns that have a cut tab protruding into the magazine tube require any easy modification to the tube prior to installation.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- The GG&G Remington Standard Follower is CNC precision machined from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material 1: The body of the follower is precision machined from 300 series stainless steel.
- Material 2: The high visibility red insert is 6061 T6 aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- Finish 1: The body of the follower is polished stainless.
- Finish 2: The aluminum insert is anodized an eye catching bright rocket red.
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!