Colt M4 Upper Receiver Assembly
The same Colt Mil-Spec AR upper receiver used on all M4/M16 FOW's in the US Military.
- Precision machined to correct Mil-Specs from 7075 T6 Forgings extension, providing the user with superior strength when dropped or when mortaring malfunction clearance drills.
- Fully Assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover
- Mil-Std 1913 Rail for mounting optics and accessories
- Machined for use with barrels that use an M4 barrel extension
- Laser etched T-markings for addressing the remounting of optics
- Includes Mil-Spec Forward Assist with heat treated tool steel pawl, with press fit and pinned cap
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
- Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
- "C" stamp for Colt
MADE IN THE USA