Wenger Blades Greyside Knife
Comfortable enough for all-day field use while still being able to perform as an edged weapon, this is the perfect EDC Greyman knife.
This Knife is the first Collaboration between MI-TAC and Dave Wenger of Wenger Blades.
Features & Specs:
- Designed by David Laninga, Owner of MI-TAC and Dave Wenger
- Refined and handmade by Dave Wenger of Wenger Blades
- Steel: 80CrV2
- Thickness: 3/16"
- Grind: Flat Grind
- Coating: Caswell Finish (Dark Flat Grey)
- Scales: Custom Grey Micarta Made in Michigan for MI-TAC Blades only
- Liners: Blood Red
- Sheath: Urban Grey Kydex w/Discreet Carry Concepts IWB Clip*
- Rivets: Solid Copper Hollow Rivets
- Lanyard Hole: Carbon Fiber Tubing
- Weight: ~5.2oz. (knife only)
- Blade Length: ~3.75"
- Overall Length: ~8.5"
- OPTIONAL Leather Belt Sheath available HERE
* Please message us to tell us which Discreet Carry Concepts Clip you want (Mod W, Mod 1 1.75", or Mod 4 1.5")
DESIGNED & HANDMADE IN MICHIGAN
Customers also viewed