QUICKCLOT COMBAT GAUZE Z-FOLD HEMOSTATIC
COMBAT GAUZE STOPS ARTERIAL AND VENOUS BLEEDING IN SECONDS
Fast-acting Combat Gauze® from North American Rescue is the ultimate wound care dressing. Tailored to the needs of combat and tactical medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with a proprietary inorganic material to deliver three important benefits. It stops blood flow. It’s inert. It’s non-allergenic.
The material, pliable and familiar to medical personnel, can be fitted to any size or shape wound (including penetrating wounds). Plus, it is easily removed once clotting has taken place. Combat Gauze® comes in rolls four yards long by three inches wide.
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recently recommended Combat Gauze® as the first-line hemostatic product.
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-Fold Vacuum Packed for easy application
- Packaged in 3 in. x 4 yd lengths
- Can be fitted to any size or shape wound
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Recommended by Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Packaged - H 5.75 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.65 in.
- Gauze - L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- Weight: 0.8 oz
MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION (MDA)
Purchase of some medical devices require users to have the supervision of a medical practitioner, these devices may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only".
Ensuring medical supervision and/or authorization is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
NSN #: 6510-01-562-3325
MADE IN USA