NAR PETROLATUM GAUZE (3 IN. X 18 IN.)
In accordance with the TCCC guidelines this dressing is ideal for providing an occlusive seal to open chest wounds associated with penetrating chest trauma. The 3 in. x 18 in. condensed strip of fine mesh gauze is impregnated with white petrolatum and facilitates quick and effective application in the management of penetrating chest injury.
- 3 in. x 18 in. condensed strip of fine mesh gauze impregnated with white petrolatum
- Ideal for providing an occlusive seal to open chest wounds
- For quick, effective application in the management of a penetrating chest injury.
- Packaged: H 6 in. x W 4 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Gauze: H 3 in. x W 18 in.
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Latex Free
NSN #: 6510-01-532-4289