NAR HYFIN CHEST SEAL
The HyFin® Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6 in. x 6 in. size and enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the HyFin® creates a superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. It's features include a transparent backing that allows placement directly over the wound, easily conforming to the casualty's chest and a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab facilitating single step peel-and-adhere application and the burping of a wound, if necessary.
The HyFin® is Made in America and is 100% latex free. To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its’ signature Red Tip Technology®red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin® Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- New, more compact packaging
- Advanced adhesive technology to create a superior seal
- Transparent backing allows placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty’s chest
- Red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-adhere application that can also facilitate burping of the wound
- Chest Seal - H 6 in. x W 6 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Packaged - H 4.625 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 1.44 oz
- Latex Free
NSN #: 6510-01-532-8019
MADE IN USA