Beacon Kit-Sized Chest Seal (6", Non-Vented)
The Beacon™ Chest Seal is an advanced occlusive dressing designed to treat open chest wounds. They are specifically designed with a medical grade hydrogel adhesive strong enough to adhere to skin that is exposed to blood, sweat, hair, sand or water.
This chest seal is kit sized to fit in a pocket or micro-med kit. There is no reason not to keep 2 in your EDC bag.
- Large 6-inch round shape for optimal coverage area
- Effective in extreme cold and heat
- Large release tab for easy application and removal
- Transparent backing for easy placement over the wound
- Strong medical grade hydrogel adhesive
- Lightweight puncture-resistant packaging
- Conforms and adheres easily to all body surfaces
- Function and integrity of chest seal preserved when folded or rolled
- Vacuum-sealed ouch w/ 4 tear notches
MADE IN USA
Customers also viewed